The NeuroBalance Center recognizes that the unique services we offer are an essential part of your mental, emotional, and physical wellbeing. We are committed to providing you with a healthy environment and remaining open safely. We need everyone to follow our COVID Safety Guidelines. As the number of positive COVID tests is rising again, I want everyone to be reassured that your health and safety are our top priority.
The NeuroBalance Center Safety Guidelines
When entering the Center, you will need to:
- Wash hands for 20 seconds at the handwashing station BEFORE your service.
- Wear a mask at ALL times in the building. Please bring face coverings with you.
- Show the receptionist your COVID vaccine card so we can keep a photo in your file.
In addition, please:
- Do not bring anyone with you to your appointment. (Caregivers are allowed if needed).
- COVID vaccine is required for participation in all Boxing classes and some other group classes at the center
- Leave unnecessary items at home.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed. There is a touchless water dispenser with disposable cups if needed.
Please do not come to the Center if:
- You do not wear a mask in indoor public places at all times
- You were directly exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID or if you have tested positive for COVID. This includes those who are asymptomatic.
- If you or someone in your household starts to feel under the weather within 48 hours of being at the Center.
- If you have been exposed or think you have been exposed to COVID.
No environment is 100% safe. Participation at the NeuroBalance Center is voluntary. We thank you for your cooperation during these unprecedented times.
Joy Wagner and the NBC Team